Saturday, January 28, 2012

Closed Adsense - Still Love Blogger.com

Today is not as usual, very heavy rain rejoice - with my students learn ICT and explained about the internet connection. They are quite happy apparently, because it is rarely found in this place.
 
 
Well, today was more special than I had expected, when they use my laptop to try and learn the internet, maybe they do not accidentally click on my adsense ads on this blog, as a result I immediately got an email from google adsense who explained that my adsense has been closed.

 
Hmmm, I spontaneously ask my students, if anyone clicks on this blog? They replied no sir!

I am pretty confused as well, if they do not click this ad, why google adsense close it, actually I do not bother with this incident, only the information conveyed is less satisfactory me, well it's okay!

Actually I use this blogspot is not to make money, but as a medium for writing, media information, and mediastudent learning. before, I just try to follow the adsense and was accepted, and now my adsense just closed, it's also not a big deal for me, the important thing, i still have this blog.

As you can see, on this blog writing tends to the original, although there are from other website I always list the source, because I also understand the copyright. If this blog is closed as well, maybe I'll visit www.wordpress.com hehehe.


Anyway, even this thing happened, I still love blogger.com, it has provided me some facilities for writing, and most importantly I am happy if my students can learn something.

For those colleagues who read this, thanks a lot, these are just expressions of heart, hehe ... enjoy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post.

Feel free to surf to my page - Psn Code Generator

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes