Saturday, December 10, 2011

How do I? I think I'm ready!


In this section I want to vent sharing, about the first class disebuah stand and deliver an instructional material. Further in this section the usual language aja pake ga let stiff.Picture source: www.studyabroaddomain.comAt that time, I do not know how to teach the class and face the students, knowing not from the education department, fortunately in my previous work as a trainer jd if public speaking is easy mah dah (hehe arrogant).
But it moves public speaking styles of employees so impervious ga for students, then I say "the boss can tp students naklukin hard, hehe". Turned out to be a teacher in an educational institution is more of a challenge, for example: if the absent employee training involved, I just call his manager, was cut gajihnya.School? Ohhh can not, as teachers are required to educate and change unduk students become better, so the message delivered to them not by force, threat, but the approach.

I think! must know the psychology of adolescence before, fortunately I was studying psychology in college psychology students added communication on professional education.
Well here's youth by Hurlock (1981) adolescents are those who are at the age of 12-18 years. Monks, et al (2000) give an age limit is 12-21 years old adolescents. According to Stanley Hall (in Santrock, 2003) adolescents aged 12-23 years in the range.
Furthermore, according to Erickson adolescence is a period of identity crisis or identity search. The idea is corroborated by James Erickson Marcia, who discovered that there are four self-identity status in adolescence is identity diffusion / confussion, moratorium, Foreclosure, and achieved identity (Santrock, 2003, Papalia, et al, 2001, Monks, et al, 2000, Muss, 1988 ). Characteristics of adolescents who are being proceed in order to seek self-identity is also often cause problems in adolescent self.
If you look at the definition of the above experts, its was so poor to be a teenager, butI also used to "Teenagers do not you?", "Binggo" of consciousness that is that I believe I can be accepted as a teenager to speak in front of them and convey something.
So before I speak as an adult, must first understand what i was? and how i solve? ancient time so, I feel that I feel what they feel and let them search for, say and do it yourself.
Therefore they are teenagers not children, they do not like to yelled at, do not like to harass (his mind), do not like being forced, they just want to acknowledge its existence until they are able to stand alone.
Then the importance of every educator / teacher in addition to delivering the material whether it be physics, chemistry, or the skills of film, still need to instill and motivate the formation of character for the better.
And although there are teachers in school guidance and counseling, learning and maturation process of adolescents is the responsibility of all components in the school including the school canteen keeper.
In connection with the above I quote from a teacher and education observers "Ron Clark" in managing student behavior, he said that there are 55 essential when dealing with students, but here I quote a few:
Rule 1When responding to someone who is mature, you must answer by saying "Yes, ma'am" or "No, sir." Just nod your head or saying any other form of yes or no is not acceptable.
Rule 2Make eye contact. When someone is talking, seeing him every time. If someone makes a comment, turn and face the person.
Rule 3If someone in the class wins a game or doing something well, we will congratulate that person. Should be applauded at least three seconds in length with a full part of the second meeting of the hands in a way that will provide appropriate clap volume.
Rule 4During discussions, respect other students 'comments', opinions, and ideas. When possible, make a statement like, "I agree with John, and I also feel that ..." or "I do not agree with Sarah. He made a good point I feel that ..." or "I think Victor made an excellent observation, and it made me realize ..."
Rule 5If you win or do well at something, do not brag. If you lose, do not show anger. Instead, say something like, "I really enjoyed the competition, and I hope to play again," or "good game," or did not say anything. To show anger or sarcasm, such as "I do not play hard fixed" or "You're really not good," showing weakness.
Rule 6If you asked a question in conversation, you should ask a question in return.
Me: "Do you have a good weekend?"You: "Yes, I had a great time. My family and I went shopping.What about you? Do you have a good weekend? "It is only polite to show others that you are only interested in them because they are on you.
Rule 7"When you cough or sneeze or burp, it is appropriate to turn your head from the others and covered her mouth with a full part of your hand. Using a fist is not acceptable. After that, you have to say," Sorry. "
Rule 8"Do not hit your lips, tsk, roll your eyes, or show disrespect by gesture."
Rule 9"Always say thank you when I give something. If you do not say it within 3 seconds after receiving the item, I'll take it back. There is no excuse for not showing appreciation." (For 55 essential please click here)
From there I learned that, the better approach, making the process easier and better results, so at least for my own results, its maximum you want to read this article.thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes